Re: Trying to accomplish SSO from Windows

From: Bryan Montgomery <monty(at)english(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trying to accomplish SSO from Windows
Date: 2010-07-09 20:28:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks Kris,
That got me a step further - I have a new direction to look at next week. I
added the system properties and ended up with:

Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)
at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5InitCredential.getInstance(Krb5InitCredential.java:130)
at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:106)

However, earlier in the output, it has:
16:17:55.852 (1) <=BE AuthenticationReqGSS
Debug is true storeKey false useTicketCache true useKeyTab false
doNotPrompt false ticketCache is null isInitiator true KeyTab is null
refreshKrb5Config is false principal is null tryFirstPass is false
useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false
Acquire TGT from Cache
Principal is MontgomeryB(at)LAB2K(dot)NET
Commit Succeeded

So it looks like it's getting credentials here .....

I did set the windows registry setting below that I found mentioned
elsewhere.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Kerberos\
Value Name: allowtgtsessionkey
Value Type: REG_DWORD
Value: 0x01

Any other tips for Monday will be appreciated :)

Thanks - Bryan.