COPY support in JDBC driver?

From: "Addleman, Mark J" <Mark(dot)Addleman(at)ca(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: COPY support in JDBC driver?
Date: 2008-09-20 00:35:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, folks -

Is there an ETA for support of the COPY command in the JDBC driver? I
am aware of the patch (http://kato.iki.fi/sw/db/postgresql/jdbc/copy/)
but notice that the provided jdbc drivers are from the previous
generation. Although I could patch the current driver myself, I'd
really rather have a blessed version from the Postgres committers.

Mark