I have implement set/get stored procedure parameter by name

From: Skaljac Bojan <skaljac(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I have implement set/get stored procedure parameter by name
Date: 2006-07-05 23:09:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!

My name is Bojan Skaljac.
I use PostgreSQL JDBC driver in my project.
I did not find set/get by name for stored procedure parameters so I
make one.

Only modification is in file AbstractJdbc3Statement.java so i sending
you that file. I found that file in CVS repository.

I hope that you find this useful and perhaps include this code in next
driver release.

Question on mailto:skaljac(at)gmail(dot)com(dot)

P.S. Please excuse me for my English (I am Serbian).

Best regards,
Skaljac mailto:skaljac(at)gmail(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
java.zip application/x-zip-compressed 13.4 KB