JDBC project / CVS moving to GBorg ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC project / CVS moving to GBorg ...
Date: 2003-06-25 01:08:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Over the next two weeks, JDBC will be joining the other interfaces (ODBC,
C++, etC) that have been moved out of the core repository over to GBorg

Like the other interfaces into PostgreSQL, this will allow it to have its
own development/release cycle, allowing improvements to get out into the
public domain in a more timely manner ...

I will send out a note just before I actually move CVS over to the new
project site, and, like the other moves we've done, it will include the
full CVS files, so that none of the history stuff will be lost ...

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org