Inverse convertion for pg_mb2wchar

From: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Inverse convertion for pg_mb2wchar
Date: 2011-11-21 16:49:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

I've a question about pg_mb2wchar function. Is there any way for inverse
convertion pg_wchar* to char*?
I've looked to pg_wchar_tbl table definition, and I didn't find anything
about inverse transformation. So, any change to get inverse convertion?
I'm experimenting with index support for regexp search and I'm trying to
get some characters back from color map.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.