Re: 9.1.2 ?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 9.1.2 ?
Date: 2011-11-10 05:10:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>> Given that we start packaging on Thursday, that would mean waiting an
>> additional 2 weeks.

> Yeah, I don't see what's wrong with the 21st.

One advantage of waiting two more weeks is that we could declare it to
be the final 8.2.x release, because we'd be into December.

Also, I concur with JD that releasing Thanksgiving week is a good way
to ensure that nobody in the US notices. First week of December would
be a lot better (and is really about the only slot that's left before
the new year).