Clarification on item on Todo List

From: Tristan Wright <twright09(at)earlham(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: charliep(at)cs(dot)earlham(dot)edu
Subject: Clarification on item on Todo List
Date: 2011-10-28 15:46:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am interested in this item on the list and its exact meaning:
(Under "Data Types")
- Fix data types where equality comparison is not intuitive, e.g. box

Can you elaborate on this item, I particularly fail to see what is non-intuitive about box comparisons (and I suppose other types where equalities are non-intuitive).
-Tristan