GSoC 2011 Project: Enhancing Foreign-data Wrapper (FDW) functionality for PostgreSQL

From: Zheng Yang <zhengyang4k(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC 2011 Project: Enhancing Foreign-data Wrapper (FDW) functionality for PostgreSQL
Date: 2011-04-26 14:55:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Hackers!

This is Zheng Yang from National University of Singapore.

I'm very glad to know that my proposal, "Enhancing Foreign-data Wrapper (FDW) functionality for PostgreSQL", has been accepted
by this year's Google Summer of Code!
Thank you guys for the valuable comments and suggestions for my proposal (Especially thanks to my mentor Dave Page).

Cheers!
Zheng Yang