trivial patch: show SIREAD pids in pg_locks

From: Dan Ports <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Subject: trivial patch: show SIREAD pids in pg_locks
Date: 2011-04-01 17:00:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While looking into a SSI bug, I noticed that we don't actually display
the pid of the holding transaction, even though we have that
information available.

The attached patch fixes that.

One note is that it will show the pid of the backend that executed the
transaction, even if that transaction has already committed. I have no
particular opinion about whether it's more useful to do that or return
null, so went with the smallest change. (The pid is null for PREPARED
or summarized transactions).

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports MIT CSAIL http://drkp.net/

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch-ssi-pid-in-pg_locks.diff text/x-diff 572 bytes