CVS to Git conversion: second try Monday

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: CVS to Git conversion: second try Monday
Date: 2010-09-17 16:27:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We will take another run at converting our CVS repository to Git on
Monday (the 20th). Hopefully this won't interfere too much with
the commitfest, since most work will still be on reviewing rather than
actual committing at that point.

As before, there will be a "quiet time" to let interested people capture
final copies of the CVS repository before access is turned off. Please
do not make any commits into CVS after 1400 UTC (10AM EDT, 7AM PDT) on
Monday. ssh access to the master repository will be turned off at 1600
UTC or shortly after.