Streaming replication on win32, still broken

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Streaming replication on win32, still broken
Date: 2010-02-15 15:37:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

With the libpq fixes, I get further (more on that fix later, btw), but
now I get stuck in this. When I do something on the master that
generates WAL, such as insert a record, and then try to query this on
the slave, the walreceiver process crashes with:

PANIC: XX000: could not write to log file 0, segment 9 at offset 0, length 160:
Invalid argument
LOCATION: XLogWalRcvWrite, .\src\backend\replication\walreceiver.c:487

I'll keep digging at the details, but if somebody has a good idea here.. ;)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/