Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1398)

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, bruce(at)momjian(dot)us, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com
Subject: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1398)
Date: 2009-01-09 04:20:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I updated patch set of SE-PostgreSQL and related stuff (r1398).

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1398.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1398.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1398.patch
[4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1398.patch
[5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1398.patch

I think the column-level privileges feature is now coming to
its goal, and will be submitted revised one soon.

It should be a time to start committer reviewing in SE-PostgreSQL also.
Anyway, I don't spare any my efforts it getting merged on v8.4.
Please make it progress.

List of updates:
- These are rebased to the latest CVS HEAD, including
string reloptions improvement.
- Code cleanups in sepgsql/proxy.c and rowacl/rowacl.c.
- Documentation updates: add descriptions for newly added options
on pg_dump, pg_dumpall and initdb

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC