[Patch Review] Copy column storage parameters on CREATE TABLE LIKE/INHERITS

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: [Patch Review] Copy column storage parameters on CREATE TABLE LIKE/INHERITS
Date: 2008-09-09 02:35:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

I've reviewed the patch here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20080812170932.8E65.52131E4D@oss.ntt.co.jp

and am happy to report that it looks to be in good order. It has
documentation and regression updates, is in context diff format,
patches against current CVS with only some minor fuzz, and appears to
work as advertised. I looked over the patch and could easily follow
what was going on, did some additional testing beyond the regression
tests, and reviewed the documentation changes.

My only comment on this patch is that the documentation updates might
include a link back to Section 53.2 for more information, and/or to
the SET STORAGE portion of the alter table/alter column command
documentation, since the only other 'storage' reference in create
table's documentation is about table storage parameters.

Thanks!

Stephen