buildfarm member jaguar doesn't like truncate-triggers code

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: buildfarm member jaguar doesn't like truncate-triggers code
Date: 2008-03-29 21:33:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

jaguar has failed twice in the same spot since the truncate-triggers
patch was committed:

TRUNCATE trunc_trigger_test;
! server closed the connection unexpectedly
! This probably means the server terminated abnormally
! before or while processing the request.
! connection to server was lost

I suppose it is telling us there's some sort of portability issue in
that patch; though I find this pretty surprising because it was mostly
copy-and-paste of well-debugged existing code. Could you get a stack
trace from this crash?