Re: 8.3 full text search docs

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: andy <andy(at)squeakycode(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.3 full text search docs
Date: 2007-10-16 01:24:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

andy <andy(at)squeakycode(dot)net> writes:
> I'd like to offer: "example usage" and "Upgrading".

I did some hacking on your perl script to make it a bit more
bulletproof; I was worried about removing any function named 'concat'
for instance. Attached is what it looks like now.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with the script --- perhaps we should
put it into contrib/tsearch2 and have it get installed from there?

unknown_filename text/plain 8.1 KB