Re: integrated tsearch has different results than tsearch2

From: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Teodor Sigaev" <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>, "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: integrated tsearch has different results than tsearch2
Date: 2007-09-04 12:35:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> I used dictionaries from fedora core packages
>
> hunspell-cs-20060303-5.fc7.i386.rpm
>
> then I converted it to utf8 with iconv

Ok, thanks.

Apparently it's a bug I introduced when I refactored spell.c to use the
readline function for reading and recoding the input file. I didn't
notice that some calls to STRNCMP used the non-lowercased version of the
input line. Patch attached.

--
Heikki Linnakangas

spell-fix-1.patch text/x-diff 1.3 KB