Bugtraq: Having Fun With PostgreSQL

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bugtraq: Having Fun With PostgreSQL
Date: 2007-06-17 01:12:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

A message entitled "Having Fun With PostgreSQL" was posted to Bugtraq
today. I haven't read through the paper yet so I don't know if the
author discusses security problems that need attention or if the
article is more like a compilation of "Stupid PostgreSQL Tricks."

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/471541/30/0/threaded

--
Michael Fuhr