Re: Per-database search_path

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Per-database search_path
Date: 2006-09-30 03:55:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Added to TODO:

* Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings

Currently, ALTER USER and ALTER DATABASE support per-user and
per-database defaults. Consider adding per-user-and-database
defaults so things like search_path can be defaulted for a
specific user connecting to a specific database.

--
Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us