Help me recovering data

From: "Kouber Saparev" <postgresql(at)saparev(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help me recovering data
Date: 2005-02-14 11:36:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi folks,

I ran into big trouble - it seems that my DB is lost.

"select * from pg_database" gives me 0 rows, but I still can connect to
databases with \c and even select from tables there, although they're also
not visible with \dt.

After asking the guys in the #postgresql(at)irc(dot)freenode(dot)net channel they told
me that the reason is the "Transaction ID wraparound", because I have never
ran VACUUM on the whole database.

So they proposed to ask here for help. I have stopped the server, but what
could I do in order to save the data if it's possible at all?

You could also take a look at my pg_controldata output:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/ghcIb880.html

Regards,
Kouber Saparev