Question to tea leaf readers

From: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Question to tea leaf readers
Date: 2004-11-26 10:55:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We (pgAdmin Development Team) want to release pgAdmin III V1.2 real soon
now, we have the RC version out for a while. Very shortly after we
tagged our RC1 version, the pgsql catalog changed mostly unnoticed by
our core developers (including Dave Page and me), which rendered
pgadmin3RC1 nonfunctional for pgsql8.0beta5.

I wonder if anybody here suspects that some problem under current
investigation might lead to another last-minute catalog change,
corrupting our 8.0 support again.

I know trying to answer my question is speculation to some extent, but
if the tea leaves don't tell, maybe somebody can ask his magic crystal ball?

Regards,
Andreas