Doxygen?

From: Jonathan Gardner <jgardner(at)jonathangardner(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doxygen?
Date: 2004-03-17 01:40:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've been playing with the backend code and it is finally starting to make
sense. I've discovered the wonders that lie in StringInfo, List and
FastList, and suddenly, it's all starting to make sense. I must say, the
core of PostgreSQL really is Lisp, and I think that's what makes it rock so
much!

I've tinkered with modifying the comments so that Doxygen can generate some
useful documentation from it. Would you (in the plural sense) be interested
in seeing patches to the documentation to make it Doxygen friendly? Would
you like to see the Doxyfile I am using, and perhaps incorporate it into
the source tree?

I'll start posting the documentation I am generating to my vanity site
(announcements later), but would this be something that the postgresql.org
main site would be able to host? It'll be a bunch of static HTML files.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner(at)jonathangardner(dot)net