v7.3 Packaged ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: v7.3 Packaged ...
Date: 2002-11-28 02:36:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Okay folks, I just packaged her up, and fixed up the ftp site so that
everything points properly to it ... this way the mirrors get a chance to
pick it all up over night ...

I will be sending out the press release first thing in the morning ...

Please take a look around, and let me know if I've missed anything ...