Who is everyone?

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL-development)
Subject: Who is everyone?
Date: 1998-02-20 03:47:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have been working with many of you for over a hear, and would like to
know more details about you.

I am 36, and live with my wife of eight years and two boys in a house
just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. My boys are 5 and 2 1/2. I
am a consultant who programs custom reports and applications for law
firms around the country. My boss and other seven other employees work
in an office 10 minutes from here, but I work from my house almost all
the time. Perhaps twice a month, I go downtown to Philadelphia to work
for the day at the law firms. I have done this same work for the past
eight years. I have a BSDI Unix machine in my basement, and dumb
terminals on the first and second floors. My office is in the basement.

Can others tell us about themselves?

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us