Installer

From: Martin Kanich <kanci(at)pobox(dot)sk>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installer
Date: 2004-06-13 18:56:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi,

I thought I could speed up the installation, so I have written small
install script using InnoSetup. I know that it's not so powerfull, but
for now it could be good enough. I just post it here as attachment.
All you need is to build&install postgres using msys&mingw. Copy this
file and COPYRIGHT in /local/pgsql and start it.

InnoSetup could be found under http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Regards,
Martin

Attachment Content-Type Size
PostgreSQL_7_5_for_Windows.iss text/plain 5.0 KB