oscon booth report!

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: oscon booth report!
Date: 2008-07-28 19:58:04
Lists: pgsql-general

The Pg booth at OSCON this year was a success. We had quite a few
volunteers for booth duty! We talked to a *lot* of people, sold some
shirts, and Michael B taught us to make balloon animals. More details
will be posted to -advocacy.

Many, many thanks to everyone who helped make the Pg booth a success:

Josh Berkus
Robert Bernier
Michael Brewer
Selena Deckelmann
Josh Drake
Michael Ewan
Dan Langille
Rob Lemley
Christophe Pettus
Tom Raney
Greg Smith
David Wheeler

If I forgot you, please accept my most sincere apologies - I plead
"conference brain". :)

Here are some photos from flickr (not mine):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bitpusher/2696574958/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seokchanyun/2698606943/

gabrielle