Hotel for FOSDEM 2008

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hotel for FOSDEM 2008
Date: 2007-12-21 17:07:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

i got a reservation for a hotel in Brussels/Belgium for FOSDEM.
The hotel is:

Hotel Agenda Louise
rue de Florence 6
B-1000 Brussels
Tel: + 32.2.539.00.31
Fax: + 32.2.539.00.63
www.hotel-agenda.com

It has free wireless and i reserved 20 rooms in advance, the price is
80 Euros per night from friday to sunday. Breakfast, taxes and services
included. Additional days cost 100E per night.

So, who wants to stay with us in this hotel (~10 rooms left), please
let ME know. I will come back to everyone who sends me a mail. If i get
more requests, i will try to get more rooms.

Thanks & kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group