Tsearch2 - spanish

From: Felipe de Jesús Molina Bravo <felipe(dot)molina(at)inegi(dot)gob(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Felipe(dot)molina(at)inegi(dot)gob(dot)mx
Subject: Tsearch2 - spanish
Date: 2007-09-17 21:23:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I had installed postgresql-8.2.4 and tsearch2 with dictionary spanish.
My problem is:

prueba=# select to_tsvector('espanol','melón');
ERROR: Affix parse error at 506 line

And if execute:

prueba=# select lexize('sp','melón');
lexize
---------
{melon}
(1 row)

I tried many dictionaries with the same results. Also I change the
codeset of files :aff and dict (from "latin1 to utf8" and "utf8 to
iso88591") and got the same error

where can I investigate for resolve about this problem?

My dictionary at 506 line had:

flag *J: # isimo
E > -E, ÍSIMO # grande grandísimo
E > -E, ÍSIMOS # grande grandísimos
E > -E, ÍSIMA # grande grandísima
E > -E, ÍSIMAS # grande grandísimas
O > -O, ÍSIMO # tonto tontísimo
O > -O, ÍSIMA # tonto tontísima
O > -O, ÍSIMOS # tonto tontísimos
O > -O, ÍSIMAS # tonto tontísimas
L > ÍSIMO # formal formalísimo
L > ÍSIMA # formal formalísima
L > ÍSIMOS # formal formalísimos
L > ÍSIMAS # formal formalísimas

If removed "Í" then I don't have problem, but the lexema is incorrect

I saw the post
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-07/msg00888.php

Maybe Marcelo had resolve the problem, can you tell me your
configuration of tsearch2?

best regards

PD I need to resolve it for my work