Foodmart2000 sample database

From: Luis Neves <lneves(at)netcabo(dot)pt>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Foodmart2000 sample database
Date: 2004-01-02 19:07:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,
I've said this over at #postgresql, but I will say it here to. I've
converted to PostgreSQL the MS Foodmart2000 sample database, which is
installed with the Analysis Services and is used in the MS documentation
and several other technical articles about OLAP/SQL Server.

This database will not win awards for excellent design, however, the data
is usefull for playing around (experimentation with different queries, use
as dictionary for data load, etc...).

The download is available here:
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/lneves/pg/foodmart2000_pgsql.tar.gz

Regards,