pgFlush() -- connection not open

From: M(dot)Mazurek(at)poznan(dot)multinet(dot)pl
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgFlush() -- connection not open
Date: 2000-02-13 12:12:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm writing some small postgres2www aplication useing jdbc and large
objects.
During testing with heavy load of it I managed to mess up everything:)
I can connect do ny databese but I can't do any query, eg:
bannerdb=> \dt
pqFlush() -- connection not open
It happens with all db I have, I can;t destroy them and recreate them
(same error), I can't vacuum them. Is there any solution except deleteing
data dir adn reinitializing db?
thx
mazek