Update documentation wrt visibility map/index-only scans

From: Marti Raudsepp <marti(at)juffo(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update documentation wrt visibility map/index-only scans
Date: 2012-03-03 00:16:47
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi list,

The documentation needs some updates now that we have index-only
scans. Patch attached. Perhaps the wording can be improved by someone
whose native language is English. But something like this should be
added.

(Not tested, as I couldn't figure out how to build docs on my system)

Regards,
Marti

Attachment Content-Type Size
index-only-docs.patch text/x-patch 3.2 KB