Native Windows Port

From: Michael Furgal <mikef(at)multera(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Native Windows Port
Date: 2002-08-06 18:01:05
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

My company is actively working on a Native Windows Port of
Postgres based on 7.2.1. This is the same group that Jan
Wieck and Katie Ward work with. We are now at the stage that
we need community involvement to help work out the bugs.

We plan on contributing the code to the Postgres base, but
we want to make sure that most of the bugs have been worked
out before doing so.

We are looking for people who have an application that currently
runs on Postgres 7.2 and who also have a Windows environment.
If you would like to get involved, please send me email at
mailto:mikef(at)multera(dot)com

Thanks...

...MikeF
Mike Furgal - mailto:mikef(at)multera(dot)com - http://www.multera.com