PostgreSQL 8.3 RC2 is now available.

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jdrake(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 8.3 RC2 is now available.
Date: 2008-01-21 21:22:25
Lists: pgsql-announce

PostgreSQL 8.3 RC2 is now available

The community testing of RC1 has yielded positive results. We avoided
several serious bugs and are now releasing 8.3 RC2. We need the entire
community to continue testing to help us get to the final release.
Please report your bugs before the end of the month! .

You may download RC2 from the following links:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.3RC2/
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3RC2/

Please report any bugs you find per the instructions found on the beta
testing page:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta

Happy Testing!

Joshua Drake
jdrake(at)postgresql(dot)org

--
* PostgreSQL - The world's most advanced open source database
& http://www.postgresql.org/