PostgreSQL powers university romance...

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL powers university romance...
Date: 2002-11-27 22:28:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

This was just pointed out on the Mandrake Linux site.

"Romance.ucam.org is a society for single members of Cambridge
University - it's fun, free, and very popular. A sister society in
Oxford (OxfordRomance.org.uk) runs the same code on the same server (a
Dual PIII, 1GHz with 1.5GB RAM)."

http://www.mandrakebizcases.com/article.php?sid=413

They're running it on PostgreSQL, so it could be interesting inclusion
in the upcoming PostgreSQL Newsletter that someone was putting together.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi