Re: Statistics Collector not collecting server activities

From: "Gnanakumar" <gnanam(at)zoniac(dot)com>
To: "'Kevin Grittner'" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Statistics Collector not collecting server activities
Date: 2010-04-10 06:24:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Kevin,

No, it is not SE-Linux and no anti-virus programs are running. I can again
cross-check whether any firewall is enabled.

But again if postgresql service can start without any issues, why not stats
collector process the same way?

Does stats collector process need any other special
resource/privilege/operations/port to start? Can you let me know in this
aspect, so that it would be helpful to troubleshoot better.