Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?

From: "Ken Winter" <ken(at)sunward(dot)org>
To: "'Guillaume Lelarge'" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "'pgAdmin Support List'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?
Date: 2010-02-13 22:09:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Guillaume ~

Thanks for your quick response. Sorry I missed the earlier message - I just
joined the list today, and I forgot to search the archive!

I'll look forward to your improvement. I *did* just discover that there is
at least a line number indicator in the status bar at the bottom of the
screen. This is better than nothing. But numbered lines (with a user
option to show/hide them) would be much better, at least for this user.

~ Ken