aggregates' INITCOND='' doesn't display in SQL pane

From: Marcin Stępnicki <mstepnicki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: aggregates' INITCOND='' doesn't display in SQL pane
Date: 2009-02-27 13:42:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello.

Let's create a simple, not very useful function and aggregate:

create or replace function strcat_pipe(text, text)
returns text as
$$
begin
if $1 = '' then
return $2;
else
return ( $1 || '| ' ) || $2;
end if;
end;
$$ language plpgsql volatile;

create aggregate str_sum_pipe(text) (
SFUNC=strcat_pipe,
STYPE=text,
INITCOND = 'aaa'
);

Now, click on created aggregate and select CREATE SCRIPT. Change the
INITCOND to ''. Save, refresh and look at SQL Pane again. The INITCOND
is missing, which in this particular case means that our aggregate
will always return NULL.

pgAdmin III v. 1.8.2, rev 7032 from Ubuntu 8.04 + PostgreSQL 8.2.11.

Is it a bug or me doing something wrong?

Regards,
Marcin