french po updates and ui patch

From: Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: french po updates and ui patch
Date: 2005-11-21 17:37:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

You'll find attached an update for the french .po file. Please apply it in the
REL-1_4_0_PATCHES branch. Thanks.

The second one aims to better use checkbox. You used a label and a checkbox
instead of a checkbox with its own label. I modify this. I think it makes a
better UI. You can click on the text instead of the box. Hope you'll find
this interesting and that you'll apply it.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Attachment Content-Type Size
fr_FR.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip2 9.6 KB
ui.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip2 2.2 KB