Command Triggers patch v18

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Command Triggers patch v18
Date: 2012-03-20 17:49:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I guess I sent v17 a little early considering that we now already have
v18 including support for CREATE TABLE AS and SELECT INTO, thanks to the
work of Andres and Tom.

There was some spurious tags in the sgml files in v17 that I did clean
up too.

Dimitri Fontaine

command-trigger.v18.patch.gz application/octet-stream 81.9 KB