Command Triggers, v16

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Command Triggers, v16
Date: 2012-03-15 18:13:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I guess it's time to start a new thread here. Please find attached
version 16 of the command trigger patch, with augmented documentation
and “magic variable” support (TG_WHEN, TG_OBJECTID and such).

The current version of the patch only supports PLpgSQL, I need to add
support for the other languages in core but I though Thom would like to
be able to play with a new patch before I finish plpython, plperl and
pltcl support.

This patch also includes edits following latest reviews from both Thom,
Andres and Robert, in particular ANY command triggers are now called
from the same place as specific command triggers and receive the same
parameters.

Dimitri Fontaine

command-trigger.v16.patch.gz application/octet-stream 71.9 KB