Re: Event Triggers reduced, v1

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Event Triggers reduced, v1
Date: 2012-07-04 17:56:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr> writes:
>> No, I'm not asking you to add any more columns right now (in fact,
>> please do not). But the type of the existing column should change to
>> text[].
>
> Ok, done in the attached. We now read text from either the user input in
> the grammar or from the catalogs (in a 1-D array there), and convert to
> our enum structure for internal code use.

In the previous one I missed adapting pg_dump and psql, here's the
updated set of patches. Sorry about that. This unexpected electrical
shut down in the middle of the day was not cool. Nor was the second one.

Dimitri Fontaine

event_triggers_v1.3--v1.5.patch text/x-patch 24.9 KB
event_triggers_v1.5.patch.gz application/octet-stream 44.9 KB