Re: Review: Typed Table

From: Hitoshi Harada <umi(dot)tanuki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Review: Typed Table
Date: 2010-01-27 15:43:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2010/1/26 Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>:
> On tis, 2010-01-19 at 01:01 +0900, Hitoshi Harada wrote:
>> I reviewed this patch today.
>
> Thank you for this very thorough and helpful review.  Comments below and
> a new patch attached.

OK, I confirmed all the issues relevant to the patch were fixed. I'm
not so familiar with transaction detail, so I leave it as a known
issue.

I found ereport() in MergeAttributes() should be indented but except
for that there's no issue. So I think I've done my review.

> I have a follow-up patch that I haven't been able to finish that adds
> ALTER TYPE stuff to do add/dropping/renaming on the type.  I will submit
> it once we get this patch finalized and I find some time.

I'll look at it when it's ready.

Hitoshi Harada