Re: pgbench progress report improvements - split 3

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: pgbench progress report improvements - split 3
Date: 2013-09-23 12:26:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Peter,

>> Split 3 of the initial submission, which actually deal with data
>> measured and reported on stderr under various options.
>
> It seems this patch doesn't apply. Does it need the first two applied
> first?

Oops. Indeed. The patch is fully independent of the two others. It was
generated with "git diff -b master", because I was told not to change
spacing, but then it must be applied with "patch -l -p1".

Please find attached a new version without this requirement.

postgresql> git branch test
postgresql> git checkout test
Switched to branch 'test'
postgresql> patch -p1 < ../pgbench-measurements-v4.patch
patching file contrib/pgbench/pgbench.c
patching file doc/src/sgml/pgbench.sgml

--
Fabien.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbench-measurements-v4.patch text/x-diff 18.2 KB