Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>, Andrew Geery <andrew(dot)geery(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
Date: 2010-10-05 20:57:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

--On 30. September 2010 10:12:48 +0200 Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
wrote:

> Yeah, there where some changes in the meantime to the master which
> generate some merge failures...will provide a new version along with
> other fixes soon

Here's a new patch that addresses all DDL commands around NOT NULL
constraints and maintain and follow inheritance information correctly now
(but it lags documentation updates). I hope i haven't introduced nasty bugs
and broke something badly, some deeper testing is welcome.

--
Thanks

Bernd

Attachment Content-Type Size
notnull_constraint.patch application/octet-stream 57.7 KB