Re: [bug fix or improvement?] Correctly place DLLs for ECPG apps in bin folder

From: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [bug fix or improvement?] Correctly place DLLs for ECPG apps in bin folder
Date: 2013-12-04 12:07:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

From: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
> In addition, I'll remove libpq.dll from lib folder unless somebody
> objects.
> Currently, libpq.dll is placed in both bin and lib. I guess libpq.dll was
> left in lib because it was considered necessary for ECPG DLLs.

The attached patch also removes libpq.dll from lib folder. I don't mind
whether this patch or yesterday's one will be adopted. I'll add this to
2014-1 commitfest this weekend if the patch is not committed until then.

Regards
MauMau

Attachment Content-Type Size
ECPG_DLL.patch application/octet-stream 943 bytes