Re: review: CHECK FUNCTION statement

From: "Albe Laurenz" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: "Pavel Stehule *EXTERN*" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: review: CHECK FUNCTION statement
Date: 2011-12-12 15:49:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> there is merged patch

Works fine, except that there are still missing const qualifiers
in copyfuncs.c and equalfuncs.c that lead to compiler warnings.

One thing I forgot to mention:
I thought there was a consensus to add a WITH() or OPTIONS() clause
to pass options to the checker function:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/12568.1322669638@sss.pgh.pa.us

I think this should be there so that the API does not have to be
changed in the future.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe