Re: stats for network traffic WIP

From: Mike Blackwell <mike(dot)blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com>
To: Nigel Heron <nheron(at)querymetrics(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: stats for network traffic WIP
Date: 2013-11-19 18:13:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This patch looks good to me. It applies, builds, and runs the regression
tests. Documentation is included and it seems to do what it says. I don't
consider myself a code expert, but as far as I can see it looks fine. This
is a pretty straightforward enhancement to the existing pg_stat_* code.

If no one has any objections, I'll mark it ready for committer.

Mike

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>