Foreign keys in pgbench

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Foreign keys in pgbench
Date: 2012-05-13 17:07:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think that pgbench should it make it easy to assess the impact of
foreign key constraints.

The attached adds a --foreign-keys option to initialization mode which
creates all the relevant constraints between the default tables.

I changed the order of the table DDLs so that upon reinitialization
the tables are dropped in an order that does not lead to dependency
problems.

I'll add it CFNext.

Thanks,

Jeff

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbench_key_v1.patch application/octet-stream 3.6 KB