plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3
Date: 2012-06-26 08:19:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

I am sending lightly refreshed patch for checking plpgsql functions..

I checked different implementation, but without success: a) enhancing
of SPI to some fake mode can has negative impact on application, and
patch was not clear, b) generic plpgsql walker doesn't save lines too.

I invite any ideas how to improve this patch

Regards

Pavel

Attachment Content-Type Size
plpgsql_check_function-2012-06-26.diff application/octet-stream 84.7 KB