Re: Patch: Perl xsubpp

From: Alex Hunsaker <badalex(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch: Perl xsubpp
Date: 2011-09-15 22:04:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 15:53, David E. Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com> wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Alex Hunsaker wrote:
>
>> ExtUtils searches @INC, privlibexp maybe we should do that?
>
> Yes, I just got an email from David Golden to that effect. So perhaps the attached patch is better?

Close, seems I was wrong about the typemap ExtUtils::ParseXS does not
install a new one so we still need to point to the one in privlib.
Also xsubpp is not executable so the test should be -r or something.

Also don't think we should change the configure switch tests to test XSUBPPDIR.

Find those plus some minor typos fixed in the attached.

Attachment Content-Type Size
xsubpp_v3.patch text/x-patch 2.9 KB