Re: FDW for PostgreSQL

From: Shigeru Hanada <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FDW for PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-11-28 06:42:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp> wrote:

> I checked the v4 patch, and I have nothing to comment anymore.
>
> So, could you update the remaining EXPLAIN with VERBOSE option
> stuff?

Thanks for the review. Here is updated patch.

BTW, we have one more issue around naming of new FDW, and it is discussed
in another thread.
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/9E59E6E7-39C9-4AE9-88D6-BB0098579017@gmail.com

Please follow that thread for naming issue.
--
Shigeru HANADA

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgres_fdw.v5.patch application/octet-stream 169.7 KB